Sunday, November 29, 2009

Which would you prefer to surf Internet? Opera, IE or Firefox or a different browser?

Started surfing Internet with plain IE (as most people do when the computer is purchased). Then tried some other ones and liked them better. Each one has something good to offer, so which one suits your Internet-based needs better?



Which would you prefer to surf Internet? Opera, IE or Firefox or a different browser?windows messenger





Above all...it's FIREFOX....



If you don't have it yet...you better get with the Program...



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/



(Just use your IE (no, you DON'T want to uninstall it) for Windows Updates)



@ Mike



Sorry, IE7 does NOT compare to Firefox...it's laden down with too many bells and whistles which makes it hard to work with.



In fact, I went back to IE6 after becoming very unhappy with IE7.



But hey! each to his own.



Which would you prefer to surf Internet? Opera, IE or Firefox or a different browser?microsoft works internet explorer



Definitely Mozilla Firefox. I love Mozilla. I think they're one of the best browsers. One of the first to have tabs (although IE has now stolen that feature, big surprise). I like Mozilla so much, I downloaded their e-mail client, Thunderbird, which is also very good.
Havent used Opera.



IE for me (1.something ghz laptop) IE starts a little faster than Firefox, probably because the code is writen into the OS and in a way is always running.



the newest IE has all of the features that Firefox has accept for 2. Firefox has all of the features that IE offeres.



Firefox has realtime spell check, and another feature that i miss that im too tired to remember. I will be going back to firefox after i get doen on yahoo answers tonight.



oh, its the realtime search function. its ALOT faster than the IE search method.
Firefox
Anything MOZILLA fosho, they just introduced a new browser called seamonkey. It has alot of cool built in features like email, news reader, HTML editor just to name a few.
Currently, firefox, but as soon as safari is out of beta for the pc, it'll be that.....



I use safari on my macs.
Firefox if you know what you're doing. IE if you're an idiot, and Opera if you have no other choice.
Well in my early internet days I started surfing the net with IE and Netscape (not counting those other *few* times b4 that, that I had surfed with some text browser)



I prefer surfing the net with Firefox, unless a site specifically makes me use Opera or IE (for various reasons I will not explain here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers