Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I find the update needed for IE to run properly?

IE keeps shutting down because of an error which needs an update from Yahoo. What should I do?



How do I find the update needed for IE to run properly?windows mobile





Install an update is not an answer to "how can I find the update"...



I have the same problem. My IE does not work either. I've tried looking on the Microsoft support site, but didn't find a direct solution. One important detail you left out of your question is what version of Windows you are using.



This might be a solution...



http://www.infopackets.com/channels/en/w...



How do I find the update needed for IE to run properly?www.microsoft.com internet explorer



Go to Microsoft.com and find your update
What exactly does the error say?
I would reinstall IE
IE sometims plays up for me too and i found that downloading Netscape and using that as my browser instead helps.



you might be hacked or have a virus. i would double check cause they can cause those types of errors.
leave IE and install Mozilla Firefox. is better and is free, you have same option and more then on IE. and you can have both on same PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers