Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can I make Yahoo by default email program in IE? If so, how?

IE email defaults are strictly MS programs I guess - I want to use Yahoo but can't change the default email program because Yahoo's not an option.



Can I make Yahoo by default email program in IE? If so, how?microsoft windows xp





Have you tried installing the Yahoo! Toolbar? When I go to Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Programs and pull down the list for E-mail, I see an option for Yahoo! Mail. Don't know what it took to get on the list, maybe it has to do with what e-mail clients you have installed, but it could be because I installed the Yahoo! Toolbar.



Here's my complete list of choices:



Calypso



Courier Email



Hotmail



Lotus Notes



Microsoft Office Outlook



Outlook Express



Yahoo! Mail



Both Calypso and Courier Email are e-mail clients (programs) which I have installed in the past. Lotus Notes was installed for work, as well as Microsoft Office. And I'm guessing Yahoo! Mail shows up as an option when I installed either the Yahoo! Toolbar or Yahoo! Messenger.



Can I make Yahoo by default email program in IE? If so, how?ie 7 internet explorerThis worked for me... go to start... all programs.... look for Yahoo mail, click on it, it will say "Yahoo is not currently set as your default, would you like to set as default?" say yes. it worked for me.... simple. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers