Friday, November 27, 2009

Myspace not showing certain DIV tables in IE?

I am redoing my friends myspace, using the DIV overlay. I do all of my work in Mozilla Firefox, and I just decided today to check it in IE to make sure it's centered right and everything through there, but It only shows half of the page... It's missing an extra table and the comments that I have showing in all of the html codes. Any suggestions?



http://www.myspace.com/madirishlives



Myspace not showing certain DIV tables in IE?windows live messenger





u messed up somewhere in the coding



it doens't matter which browser you use, all browsers use html



check the coding, something probably missing, or mispelled, or ur forgetting a "%26lt;/%26gt;" somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers