Sunday, November 29, 2009

I can hook up to my isp. but IE wont open to go to the net.?

I have a Dell computer. is there something I need to configure on IE..It just stopped working a couple of weeks ago. I restore my computer back a month with no success... Please help



I can hook up to my isp. but IE wont open to go to the net.?microsoft publisher





This is simply due to a spy-ware, ad-ware, that has successfully found its way-in. So the only answer is to find a free ad-ware or spy-ware detector.



Here are some software's, for free.



Spy-bot, Ad-aware. They offer you free definitions and much more.



If not it could be a problem caused due to a missing prominent file. However, as you've mentioned that Restoring the PC didn't work, then this has a minimum probability.



If this still continues, simply go-to,



My Computer-%26gt; Add or Remove Program-%26gt; Add/Remove Windows components-%26gt; deselect the Internet Explorer. Once its uninstalled, you may once again come to this place and then reinstall it by Selecting IE.



Good Luck!



I can hook up to my isp. but IE wont open to go to the net.?microsoft live internet explorer



Do you get any kind of message when this happens? For example, do you get 'page not found' or something like that? If so, there are 2 things you can try.



1. Check to see if all your Internet dependent programs have an associated program. Open IE. Click on Tools/Internet Options/Programs and make sure there is a program for each item on the list. Also ensure the last box is checked - I believe it says something like 'check IE is my default browser'. If there is an entry for every program, and the last box is already checked, try fix number 2 below.



2. Look at this webpage, which deals with all sorts of IE connection problems: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314095/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers