Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I save my list of ie favourites?

can anyone advise how I can save my list if IE favourites , I want to transfer list to another computer. Thanks



How do I save my list of ie favourites?uninstall internet explorer





Try to open C:\Documents and Settings. If you are using XP, just type it in the "Run" window on the Start menu. On the Documents and Settings window, open you account folder. Open the folder and then you will see there the "Favorites" folder. That folder contains on the IE favorites to saved.



If you are using VISTA, just type the "Documents and Settings" on the Start Search box or just open My Computer and the look for it in the Drive C:.



To transfer that, copy the contents of the Favorites folder then save it in a flash disk drive or write in a blank disc. After that, transfer the favorites to the other computer by doing the previous steps. Open again Documents and Settings then open the account folder and then open the Favorites folder. Copy and paste the favorites there and that's it.



Hehehe. Anyway, I am hoping that this will help you. Good luck. If you will encounter problems, don't hesitate to inform me. :-)



NOTE: You can also try to use Google Bookmark. The favorites are saved online.



How do I save my list of ie favourites?microsoft.com internet explorer



Use Google Bookmarks instead, you can access them on which ever computer you log onto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers