Friday, November 27, 2009

What is the problem with my computer while viewing webpages in IE?

Earlier I had no problem while viewing web pages in IE,but nowadays the webpages are not displayed properly on my computer.This problem is more prominent when I try to read mails sent by download.com.Even if they are in HTML format they look like as if they are in text format and there are cross marks all over the webpage.Even after enabling the cookies in IE,there was no visible change.Can you help me?



Thanks in advance



What is the problem with my computer while viewing webpages in IE?microsoft sql server





SOUNDS LIKE YOU MAY HAVE INADVERTENTLY CHANGED SOME SETTINGS.



GO TO "TOOLS" SCROLL TO "INTERNET OPTIONS" CLICK ON THE "ADVANCED" TAB, THEN CLICK "RESTORE DEFAULTS".



IT COULD ALSO BE A VIRUS,SPYWARE OR SOME OTHER CRAP SOMEONE TRANSMITTED TO YOUR COMPUTER. USE YOUR VIRUS SCAN AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SPYWARE DETECTOR, TRY ADAWARE OR SPYBOT. (FREE)



What is the problem with my computer while viewing webpages in IE?windows themes internet explorer



I really dont know much about this but do u have the latest version of ie, and try messing with your mail service settings.
Because I E sucks! Get rid of that crappy browser and download Firefox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers