Sunday, November 29, 2009

Using IE7. When saving a pic . I can only save as bitmap, same with IE 6. Firefox ok. Change Setting

When I want to save a picture from the web using IE 6 or 7. I right click on the image then the "save as" box appears. At the bottom, it asks "save as type" it only allows me to save as bitmap, before I could save as JPG. Is there a setting on IE that needs to be changed so that I can save as jpg?? I can save as JPG using FireFox



Using IE7. When saving a pic . I can only save as bitmap, same with IE 6. Firefox ok. Change Settings on IE?web browser





Just refresh your browser, maybe clear out your temp/cookies/cache etc and it should go back to saving normally. Happens to me all the time!



Using IE7. When saving a pic . I can only save as bitmap, same with IE 6. Firefox ok. Change Settings on IE?windows installer internet explorer



Yeah, it's an odd bug that happens sometimes when your cache is full. Just empty that and the option to save as JPEG will return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers