Friday, November 27, 2009

How Can I Add a File to the IE Trusted Zone?

I can add sites and even my "localhost" to trusted sites, but what I really want to do is specify c:\foo\scriptfilledthingie.htm so IE doesn't ask me if it's OK to run my scripts Every Single Time.



Attempts to add shoe me that it's OK to do file\\localsvr\file but I do not have nor want a local server.



Please help! My finger's getting cramps from pressing the "allow" bar Every Single Time. :(



How Can I Add a File to the IE Trusted Zone?microsoft windows





When you go to the Security Tab and click on Local Intranet, click on the Customize button and tell it to allow all scripts/activex controls to run and DON'T prompt for your permission. It may not recommend you do this, but it will accomplish what you're looking to do.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers