Friday, November 27, 2009

IE new window issue?

When I open a new IE window, while loading it swaps with an old one. The I have to go to the new window.



This is specially painful when I am on window1, right click on a link on that page to open a new window, the new window (window3) starts loading and during this time, window2 comes to front.



window1(I was working on) - window2(another window), window3(new window)



IE new window issue?microsoft exchange





If it's IE7...



Click on Tools, Internet Options



On the General tab, click on Settings



Make sure "Always switch to new tabs when they are created" is checked.



That should fix you up.



IE new window issue?windows vista ultimate internet explorer



my advice is to stop using internet explorer and grap mozilla firefox at mozilla.com. Firefox is much safer and less problematic than internet explorer. If you want to keep internet explorer I recommend downloading and installing internet explorer 7 from microsoft if you are still using ie6. If you are using version 7 and this problem persists, try reinstalling it or look at microsoft's support database.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers