Sunday, November 29, 2009

I cant post question here by Opera and IE?

Only by Firefox, I can post question on Yahoo.



Opera and IE dont work.



the system always asks me to pick a category though i have already picked a certain category.



Javascript is turned on in all three browser.



Does this mean only Firefox User can ask question here. others can just answer question?



Why?



I cant post question here by Opera and IE?microsoft maps





Sorry, I can't say. I only use FireFox. Why would anyone use anything else?



I cant post question here by Opera and IE?windows registry internet explorer



Hi Tim,



What you're describing is may happen while using Internet Explorer 7.0 Beta, but it should work with the most recent version of Opera. If you let me know your Operating System and browser version, we'll check into this.



Jane F.



y_answrs_jane_f@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers