Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm trying to connect to a Web service with IE but get choose a certificate dialogue. Why is th

I have loaded the certificate provided by the company into IE and attempted to connect to the service but I get the message: 'this website you want to view requests identification. Please choose a certificate.' The dialouge box doesn't list any certificates. I have gone into the certificate section in IE and the certificate is there under the 'Other' tab. Not sure what to check next!



I'm trying to connect to a Web service with IE but get choose a certificate dialogue. Why is that?ies





Firstly you should use IE7.



Secondly I would go to certificates and select the "Trusted root certification authorities" tab and click on import. That will take you through the certificate import process and should work within IE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers