Friday, November 27, 2009

I use a google sidebar and my IE yahoo page is huge! Can I make it smaller and hide the folders too?

I recently switched from firefox to IE again and the page is huge, I've tried the new yahoo page and don't really care for it. How can I make it narrower and maybe hide the folders also.



I use a google sidebar and my IE yahoo page is huge! Can I make it smaller and hide the folders too?internet explorer





There is a tab to hide the folders after the mail ones. In options on the mail page enter preferences and choose the default page size settings and save for a normal screen.



I use a google sidebar and my IE yahoo page is huge! Can I make it smaller and hide the folders too?microsoft office internet explorer



This is the same problem i have, only it's with my e-mail now. Is there anyway to remedy this??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers