Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can someone please tell me why my internet explorer keeps saying my ie is out of date and how do i f

can some1 plz tell me why my internet explorer keeps saying the ie is out of date and how do i fix the problem please many thx from desperate



Can someone please tell me why my internet explorer keeps saying my ie is out of date and how do i fix it thx?windows xp sp2





Maybe u are on internet explorer 6. Go to Microsoft's site and download the latest one Ie 7. Hope that helps.



Can someone please tell me why my internet explorer keeps saying my ie is out of date and how do i fix it thx?microsoft sql server internet explorer



update it
is it letting you access the internet at all? If so go to the MS website and download the newest version. If not... Then... I don't know...
go to microsoft.com and download the IE update
Download the current version or switch to Firefox and they keep you updated automatically.
Usually IE has software updates, my suggestion would be to get the newest one you can find and see if there some kind of automatic update feature. This comes in handy, because i know I always forget to look for updates. I believe 7 is the newest IE version.
Switch to Firefox. You'll like it a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers