Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am connected it internet& firefox works but ie doesnt.?

my modem and everything works but i can download stuff.



when i download stuff like installers, they need ie i think to download "packages" -cant insstall anything



i think i need to fix my ip



does anyone know a place where i can repair my ip to default?? if u do, list the website(s)



I am connected it internet%26amp; firefox works but ie doesnt.?microsoft powerpoint





IE is at least as vulnerable to viruses as Firefox. (I use IE for one purpose only - connecting to a particular VPN for which there's no client that runs under Firefox.) I've never found a program I can download with IE that I can't download with Firefox.



(Firefox and IE use the same information to connect to the internet, so you evidently changed something between the last time IE worked and the first time it didn't. Figure out what that was and change it back.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers