Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why is my computer running slow when I start IE?

I have run AdAware, Spybot, AVG, and Disk Cleanup, and I installed all Windows XP updates including SP2, but my computer is still lagging when I start Internet Explorer. My homepage is set to Gmail, and after it finishes loading it, it works just fine if I navigate to another page. I'm using IE 7 on an HP Pavilion desktop with a cable modem. Would Disk Defrag solve the problem or something else?



Why is my computer running slow when I start IE?microsoft.com





this is kind of a normal problem to IE users.



i will suggest u to download a registry cleaners and scan your registry if u have not done so yet.



for the best and free registry cleaner goto www.heartodark.com and search for the vcom fix it utillities in softwares section.



if u have already clean ur registry than go to www.download.com and search for CCLEANER and download it and scan for problems and issues and than fix it.



if it also doesnt help than click on tools on IE windows and than click on delete browsing history and click on delete all.



this is the all u can do.



if these dont help than re install IE .



Why is my computer running slow when I start IE?internet browser internet explorer



Try using another browser like Firefox, if the internet is still slow then it's your internet connection that is the problem
Using a registry cleaner can fix your computer and then make your computer faster,Why?the reason is that there may be some regsitry errors and remnant,corrupt files and temp files in your computer to cause "computer slow".



Everytime you install and uninstall software on your computer and surfing online you create junk in the computer registry.over time, the registry can grow to enormous proportions, especially if the various programs you've installed do not do a good job of deleting and/or updating it's Registry entries.You need to scan and clean your computer with registry cleaner to make it fast.Good Regisry Cleaner will improve your computer and Internet performance dramatically!It even can speed up your computer by 300% or more!



There are some comparison and review of TOP 5 registry cleaners.



http://computer-speed.info



You can download and scan your computer for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers