Saturday, April 24, 2010

Do white American women date men of Indian hertiage (ie India Indian)?

I am an upstanding articulate individual of Indian heritage whom was brought up in a cosmopoltian enviroment.I have excellent command of the english language since I was brought up in a through English enivorment and I have been on more than one ocassion told by several women that I am very good looking and that they love my complexion ie brown skin.However of late I came across a women whom belives that all Indian men think that housekeeping is a woman's job(just keep reading) and that she would not want to date an Indian because of that opinion which she got from another person??but she does the housekeeping at her place because SHE wants to ahem!



My question to ALL you women of America please since I am single ready to mingle and possibly settle down or up (depending how much in love I will be in)give me guidance on this and that whom is right or wrong?Should I ask American women out?The reason I refer to American women is because when I go out whom will I meet?



Do white American women date men of Indian hertiage (ie India Indian)?windows xp





I cant speak for all woman of course, but what does it matter where one comes from like country, city, state? it matters what is inside the heart and how you feel about that other person. by all means, go out with woman from this country.not all are alike. I do hope you find what you are looking for.



Do white American women date men of Indian hertiage (ie India Indian)?microsoft office 2007 internet explorer



trust in god he will provide you
I don't see why not!
um, I don't know what that other girl's problem is but I am actually more attracted to Indian men than white men. (yes I am a white american) YES ask american women out, if they're smart they will love your skin and your eyes and just you for you.
Of course they do. Some people focus on race but many do not. And hey Naveen Andrews on the show Lost is a heart throb and he is Indian. In fact I think that many women would find your manners, charm and values endearing. Just please for the love of God when you take her for Indian food the first time order something mild like Butter Chicken. LOL Americans as a rule aren't use to the heat of Indian food!
if you spark it in her it dosent matter if ur an indian or an alien.



i know this coz i am an alien from outer space lol



no serious
Go for it.



One of the great things about America (and trust me, America has lots of faults) is that more and more, race matters less and less.



I think interracial relationships and marriages are far more common and accepted in America than in most countries.



Yes, it depends on which part of America and who you talk to.



I'm sure there are some white women who only date white men.



But in this day and age, especially in America's cosmopolitan cities, it is extremely common to have relationships between whites and Indians, whites and Asians, whites and Blacks, whites and Hispanics, and everything else in between.



I am a white American male who happens to be very attracted to Indian females (its not a fetish or anything, I just happen to think that, on the whole, they are very attractive). However when I went to India I got the sense that Indian women there were not interested in white men. However, here in America, it is totally accepted and common. I think the same goes for white women and Indian men. No reason why it couldn't work. Go for it, dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers