Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why do I keep losing my graphics and have to go to IE to use them?

I'm tired of flipping back and forth to IE to use my graphics. What can be done after resetting them on my regular opition and I'm still not able to use them except on IE?



Why do I keep losing my graphics and have to go to IE to use them?microsoft publisher





There are several reasons why your attachment might not be showing properly:



You might have problems viewing an attachment if your browser is not properly configured to view that type of file. Usually, the easiest solution is to upgrade your browser to the most recent version:



Download the Firefox browser



Download the Internet Explorer browser



If you're having trouble reading an Adobe PDF file, you'll need to install the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which allows you to open and read these types of files..



You might also have problems viewing an attachment if it was sent in an unreadable "encoding type." When a message is sent, the sender might be able to choose an encoding type. If possible, the sender should use MIME encoding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers