Saturday, April 24, 2010

When I try to go to yahoo games through IE all I get is a blank white screen with "done" i

I can't use IE to get into yahoo games. When I click on games all it does is go to a white screen with "done" at the bottom. I've done all that I'm supposed to do with blockers and such. I am able to go through Mozilla to get there but I am wondering why it's not working with IE7?



When I try to go to yahoo games through IE all I get is a blank white screen with "done" in the bottom.microsoft project





ie7 will work with these settings.



I have no problem getting into any game using these settings. make the changes then log onto mail, minimize it then go to game.



Yahoo games and sun java have conflicts. Rather then trying to work around them. Here is the easy and fastest way to cure them. These simple setting changes will fix 95% of all Yahoo messenger and yahoo game problems.



go to Tools, open Internet options, advance tab. Scroll down the list and see if you have Microsoft Virtual Machine listed, if so unclick the 2 java鈥檚 listed. Make sure JIT is checked, click apply then ok. Close. This lets msn virtual machine launch yahoo messenger and games. If MSN VM is not listed you can download it here. http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserversy...



This only takes 2 minutes to do and is very easy to do..



When I try to go to yahoo games through IE all I get is a blank white screen with "done" in the bottom.microsoft powerpoint internet explorer



contact the makers at the bottom of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers