Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why can't I enable the cookies in my IE?

I have done all the basic troubleshooting so please dont tell me to go to internet option, pull all the sliders down to low. That does not work for me.



Still when I want to turn off the safe search option in google search, it reverts back to the On. I am getting the message at the top that the cookies are disabled.



I use Zone alarm, I have turned the privacy off in that also. I also use AVG anti-virus. Even there is no problem. Now if anybody can come up with other idea, please tell me know, but please keep away from the basic troubleshooting like Internet options in IE. Also I have tried to use Firefox, even there have the same problem. So it is not the browser. First user to solve my problem will get the points. No hurry, so please if you can do some research on this and then answer, I am fine with it.



Why can't I enable the cookies in my IE?microsoft outlook





If you're using Windows XP, then is the Windows Firewall option enabled? Have you tried to disable the firewall and then try again. Check the Windows Firewall settings in Control Panel...



Brother, if you have tried all options and still cant access webpages bcuz of cookies then definitely the firewall is the culprit.... Disable Zonealarm completely and then try again..... HTH...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers