Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm creating a ecommerce using Perl, Mason Site Builder. My layout uses dotted lines. In IE, th

I'm creating a site using Perl, Mason Site Builder. My layout has a lot of dotted lines. While the dotted lines work well and are seen perfectly in Firefox as they are, in IE they completely suck. In IE, the lines sometimes are blurry, invisible, and in some parts they stick together like lines. I've checked my codes. I've checked everything. Everything is perfect on my end, it must be a browser issue (damn billy gates!) Anyone can help me? PLEASE?



I'm creating a ecommerce using Perl, Mason Site Builder. My layout uses dotted lines. In IE, these lines are..ies





Could you post your question 1 more time please? I didn't catch it the first 4 times....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers