Saturday, April 24, 2010

If I download Firefox, Will it interfere with my IE 6?

I wanted to try FireFox, but I dont want it to mess up my IE, i still want t use it. I that passible?



If I download Firefox, Will it interfere with my IE 6?ie tab





There is no problem. I am using Firefox and I have ie too (if I want to use it sometimes)



But if you want to be 1000% sure block ie using your firewall. This will save you from many viruses too.



If I download Firefox, Will it interfere with my IE 6?windows mobile internet explorer



it will not mess up Internet Explorer
No. It's not a problem. I have installed Internet Explorer, Maxthon 1, Maxthon 2, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape Navigator on my computer. It's not a problem. And I use all of them because I make websites and the websites must be supported by all these browsers, that's why I use them all to view the pages I have created so that I can check if they are supported by them all.
Fire fox is a completely separate internet browser and therefore will not interfere with IE 6.



Just when you install firefox do not make it your default browser if you are just trying it out.



I run both on occasion but mainly firefox now
No, it will not in any way interfere or mess with your Internet Explorer. In fact, after downloading Firefox, you'll forget about IE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers